2009年2月25日 星期三

First Impression - [Moon]


ok, I'd played a bit of this game, and so far i am liking it. 
it's made by the same company that brought us Dementium Ward, a FPS horror survival game that controls just like Metroid, i.e. you just D-pad to move, and stylus to look, L/R to shoot.
medium graphics, nice sound quality, story a bit generic, love the little android pod, hate the repetition of levels that involves using the pod, love the cinematics before and after the boss fight, glad the infamous save system in DW had been improved immensely, hate the vehicle stage as the car drive like shit.
i like the level on the first glance, but fear it can get quite repetitive.
had encountered a major bug in one of the boss fight. The thing is, the boss required me to use the pod  on the first half of the battle, and usually if i want to leave an area without retrieving the pod I will be notified to do so. What happend was usually I would get teleported instantly to another aread after the boss fight, but since I didn't retrieve the pod mid battle all i get was the notification telling me to get it. So I get it but then nothing happened, which means I would have to restart the level all over again, go through the area, fight the boss while remembering to get the pod mid battle......which i forgot to do so once again on the 2nd time.
Right now I am kind of like on episode 8, rookie difficulties since i want to have a feel of the story without annoying myself with the combat.
if i have to give it a score right now, i would say 6/10, but it can potentially drop if the levels get too repetitive.

沒有留言:

張貼留言