2009年2月25日 星期三

First Impression - [Big Bang Mini]

fireworks anyone?


Never had a sylus only game been this fun since trauma centre. David was right, this is a great game, unless i think it's a great game only because David suggested it.
Basically it's a vertical 2D shooter, you shoot "fireballs" at the opposition on the top screen by flicking the stylus at the direction, and drag your hitbox with your stylus. This combination of mechanism means that you cannot move and shoot at the same time. I like the idea, but sometimes I got a bit frustrated when I reacted too slow to some of the projectiles from the enemy.
Visual is one major part and so far i am liking it, with the obvious colourful fireballs flying around. not much can be said on the sound as always. so far, I say I am liking it. It's quite a good mini game, and quite cheap as well. Designed specifically for a handheld to be played on things like the tram or something. 
Up to stage 6 at the moment, so can't really say it's the "first impression", but i figure I might as well give it a shout out here.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言